“The life-blood of any business is the quality of its people, and by ‘quality’ we mean their skills, their appetite to learn, and a strong will to succeed.”
Dent Masters is looking to expand its successful paintless dent removal service network. Opportunities exist for dynamic, self-motivated individuals to join a proven and highly successful team of franchise owners. If you’re willing to invest in your own abilities, and looking to take on a new and rewarding business challenge, we invite you to find out more about Australia’s oldest and most respected PDR provider.
- Are you driven to go out on your own, supported by an established business network?
- Do you have an interest in motor vehicles, an eye for detail, and a practical turn of mind?
- Are you a motivated, determined, hands-on person?
- Are you prepared to learn new skills and use the tools we give you to build a successful mobile service?
- Would working with people and achieving great results for them bring you satisfaction?
If this is you, you have every right to feel excited. Dent Masters might just be able to offer you the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Email us for a copy of our Business Opportunities Overview.
What we can offer you
- the original manufacturer’s finish is preserved
- all panels are repaired without filling or painting
- typical turnaround time of days, not weeks
A Unique Specialisation:
When you join Dent Masters, you will be supported through the stages of a comprehensive training program designed to set you up for your new career. We provide you with:
- exclusive territories
- extensive training & technical support
- comprehensive equipment fit out including custom tools
- administration services
- marketing and promotional assistance
Current clients include NRMA Insurance, AAMI Insurance, GIO Insurance; General Motors, Ford, Toyota, Mazda, Mercedes, BMW and Porsche new car dealerships; fleet owners and private vehicle-owners. Our clients share with us the conviction that Paintless Dent Removal is a fully-fledged trade in its own right, offering significant price and practical advantages over traditional methods of repair.
You can join the Dent Masters team and receive an exclusive territory, plant and equipment, training and support. Buy-in starts at $39,950, and we are happy to discuss financial assistance for suitable applicants.
If you feel inspired email Michael Hills firstname.lastname@example.org. Dent Masters would be delighted to hear from you.