All the major car manufacturers and big insurance firms use Paintless Dent Removal to repair hail-damaged vehicles. But that’s really not surprising.
Dent Masters has been repairing hail-damaged cars for both insurance companies and private clients since we began in business in 1993. With a trademark service built around experience, commitment to expertise and exceptional customer care, Dent Masters is Australia’s only genuine nationwide hail damage repair service.
What you can expect from Dent Masters:
- the original manufacturer’s finish is preserved
- all panels are repaired without filling or painting
- typical turnaround time of days, not weeks
A Unique Specialisation:
Dent Masters uses a technique called paintless dent removal (PDR) to repair hail-damaged vehicles. A proven, yet innovative method, PDR restores your vehicle to its pristine state. Dent Masters is not just another generalised repairer; we are 100% PDR specialists. That’s all we do, and that’s why we do it better than anyone else.
- All Dent Masters technicians are fully licensed and insured.
- Dent Masters offers an unconditional guarantee on all of our work.
- The most cost-effective hail-damage solution in the market
Call Dent Masters to speak with one of our hail damage specialists See state contact list.
The very least we can offer is expert advice.